If I Was Your Girl
by Meredith Russo (she/her)
If I Was Your Girl by, Meridith Russo
The award-winning, big-hearted novel about being seen for who you really are, and a love story you can’t help but root for.
Amanda Hardy is the new girl in school. Like anyone else, all she wants is to make friends and fit in. But Amanda is keeping a secret, and she’s determined not to get too close to anyone.
But when she meets sweet, easygoing Grant, Amanda can’t help but start to let him into her life. As they spend more time together, she realizes just how much she is losing by guarding her heart. She finds herself yearning to share with Grant everything about herself, including her past. But Amanda’s terrified that once she tells him the truth, he won’t be able to see past it. Will the truth cost Amanda her new life, and her new love?
- Stonewall Book Award Winner
- Walter Dean Myers Honor Book for Outstanding Children’s Literature
- iBooks YA Novel of the Year
- A Publishers Weekly Best Book of the Year
- A Kirkus Reviews Best Book of the Year
- An Amazon Best Book of the Year
- A Goodreads Choice Award Finalist
- A Zoella Book Club Selection
- A Barnes & Noble Best YA Book of the Year
- A Bustle Best YA Book of the Year
- IndieNext Top 10
- One of Flavorwire’s 50 Books Every Modern Teenager Should Read